Our client Prosci Canada is hiring an energetic, customer experience focused Sales Enablement Coordinator to provide sales support to a geographically dispersed sales team and administrative support to the Executive Director. The Sales Enablement Coordinator must be able to stay on top of multiple priorities and handle a diverse portfolio.
Why Choose to Work at Prosci?
Welcome to a company where employees feel valued every day. Where the team is greater than the
individual. And where amazing talents come together to drive the world's leader in Change Management. When employees want to come to work in the morning, great things happen in change management and the customer experience.
Prosci employs dynamic individuals with a passion for teamwork, learning and depth in their respective area of expertise. Their employees are dedicated team players who bring energy, professionalism and pride to their work. The Prosci environment is one in which motivated, creative problem solvers succeed. Prosci values proactive, results-oriented team players with a passion for growth and the curiosity and ability to work with stakeholders across all job levels.
Prosci was founded in 1994. Today, Prosci is a global team of change specialists and advocates focused on customer success, and passionate about helping organizations build effective change capabilities. Through the combination of scientific principles and a focus on the people side of change to deliver superior training programs, Prosci maintains the world's largest body of change management knowledge and delivers exceptional customer experiences.
Sales Enablement Coordinator -- What You Will Be Doing:
- Collect, assign and monitor progress on sales leads received through phone, web and online.
- Assist with preparation of proposals, correspondence, reports and presentations, ensuring completed material is produced in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline reporting through CRM (SalesForce.com).
- Schedule meetings for customers with sales team over dispersed geography.
- Answer customer questions while delivering an exceptional customer experience and providing information to prospective new customers.
- Generate customer profiles to analyze customer data through CRM system
- Coordinate logistics for customer sales events with Sales team.
- Answer incoming email, using judgment to assess urgency and escalate as required, and respond to inquiries on behalf of the Executive Director as requested.
- Manage calendar for Executive Director to maximize productivity including scheduling meetings, conference room bookings, and Skype/video conferencing set-up as required.
- Anticipate time-sensitive issues and action to make best use of the Executive Director's time.
- Prepare sensitive and confidential information.
- Contract administration.
- Backfill for administrative staff during vacation or other absences.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education & Skills Required:
- Positive, can-do attitude with an openness to coaching, collaboration among team members and other functional areas, and team-based selling.
- Proactive customer experience mindset, anticipating issues and resolving in advance.
- Able to connect and build relationships with different personality and work styles.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and unparalleled attention to detail.
- Excellent professional judgement and commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong ability to anticipate needs or issues, and create solutions to address them.
- Exceptional communicator who is collaborative and always displays professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Experience using a CRM (preferably SalesForce.com) system is an asset.
- Bachelor's degree or administrative diploma/certification.
- Two to three years of administrative experience or requisite education.
Travel: Minimal travel on occasion within Canada
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience, includes bonus plan, RRSP and benefits.
The People Side of Prosci:
- Employees Come First: And we mean it. When employees are happy and feel valued, our customers and profitability benefit. It's that simple.
- Contributing to Something Big: Prosci employees enjoy doing work that matters. We've elevated the company to the global leader in change management-a spot we are committed to keeping.
- Work Life Balance: At Prosci, we take work-life balance seriously-from flexible workdays to options for leaving early on Fridays. And we believe that downtime is downtime.
- Wellness Matters: We care about employees taking care of themselves. We currently offer onsite yoga and massage, 7-minute workouts and free healthy snacks. Plus fun.
- A Growth Mindset: We embrace a growth mindset across the business-from expanding our individual talents to continuing our global momentum to elevating client success.
- Proven Innovation: Prosci has been around for 24 years. We continue as a purpose-driven team-committed to helping people and organizations change more effectively.
To learn more about Prosci, please visit www.prosci.ca
How to Apply:
If this exciting opportunity is one you would like to discuss, please forward your résumé and interest in confidence to Power HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Susan Power at 902-487-2361
Power HR Inc.
- At Power HR, we believe that the right talent is a game changer, and results in business success. We show organizations how to create a culture of Inspired Leadership™ that focuses on coaching and recruiting the right talent for your culture. When you get leadership and retention right, your organization becomes a talent magnet. To get ideas on how to increase your organization's leadership capability, check out our podcast https://anchor.fm/inspired-leadership.